Lesson 8 Guru-puja
To familiarize students with the basic standards of Guru-puja and Vyasa-puja, and prepare them to maintain regular and appropriate worship.
By the end of the lesson students should be able to:
- Discuss the basic standards of Guru-puja and Vyasa-puja for Srila Prabhupada and ISKCON gurus.
- Reflect on their experiences of participating in a Vyasa-puja celebration
- Give reference to the:
- teachings of Srila Prabhupäda ,
- broader Gaudiya Vaishnava tradition
- current ISKCON authorized standards as given in Pancharatra-Pradipa etc.
- Discuss the benefits of maintaining regular worship according to the above standards.